WSO2 Enterprise Integrator (WSO2 EI) is an open-source hybrid integration platform providing graphical and CLI tooling, integration runtimes, and monitoring with a variety of deployment options. The integration runtime engine is capable of playing multiple roles in your enterprise architecture. It can act as an ESB, a streaming data processor, and a microservices integrator. Deployment options include on-premises, cloud, hybrid, or a container orchestration platform of choice.
Ballerina Integrator: A powerful, simple to learn, code-driven approach to programming integrations based on the ballerina programming language.
Micro Integrator: An intuitive low-code configuration driven integrator with a graphical drag and drop designer based on the same battle-tested WSO2 EI/ESB runtime
Streaming Integrator: Streaming integrator can connect any destination and act on straming data using micro integrator.
· Routing and transformation of the message to different formats
· Exposes restful services and orchestration
· Enterprise messaging and SaaS integration
· Microservice and data integration
· Integrate static and streaming sources in real-time.
· Captures changes in the data sources, databases and files and act on them in real time.
· EI supports B2B integration and all EIPs.
· It supports automatic processing of files with large amount of data and also supports event streaming integration.
· EAI supports HTTP, HTTPS, WebSocket, gRPC, POP, IMAP, SMTP, and many more transports.
· It Routes, Mediate, and Transform Data
· Achieve High Performance, High Availability, Scalability, and Stability
· Ensure Lightweight, Developer-Friendly, and Easy Deployment
· Lightweight runtimes for container-based deployments and native integration with Docker, Kubernetes, and a variety of other container-management platforms.
Role of Massil Technologies:
Massil recommends WSO2 Enterprise Integrator for building integration apps for its rapid application development capability, deployment architecture (on-premise, cloud or hybrid), operating system & cloud-agnostic, and opensource.
Massil technologies can help and deliver and recommends WSO2 Enterprise Integrator for its opensource and capabilites listed as follows:
Ø Real-time data interchange between applications, data on demand.
Ø Schedule redundant workflows
Ø Reliable messaging
Ø Container orchestration, quick bootup time – cloud-native
Ø 150+ connectors to integrate with SAAS Apps, SAP ecosystem, social networks, payments or other legacy systems
Ø Tooling: IDE, CLIs, Management consoles, etc.
Ø Data synchronization between systems
For more information, please visit, www.massiltechnologies.com