We are seeking talented MuleSoft developers who are skilled in designing and constructing integration flows, RAML, Swagger based RESTful APIs, and SOAP APIs while adhering to MuleSoft’s best practices. The ideal candidate should possess extensive experience building MuleSoft Experience APIs, Process APIs, System APIs, and Batch Processes.
- 5-6 years of total experience in integration technologies, with MuleSoft as the primary skill and 5 years of relevant MuleSoft experience in implementing REST, SOA, and enterprise application integration (EAI) using MuleSoft 3.x and 4.x.
- Hands-on experience with deploying APIs on RTF-AWS/Azure, MuleSoft AnyPoint Platform (Exchange, Cloud Hub), and on-premises deployments.
- Hands-on experience in migrating MuleSoft 3.x to MuleSoft 4.x applications on RTF, Cloud Hub.
- Design and development experience in ESB/SOA/BPM middleware layers using tools like MuleSoft.
- Expert level experience in SOAP and REST web service, RAML, Swagger, open API development, and SOA concepts.
- Strong communication and client interfacing skills with project activities that include design, coding, testing, and support.
- Knowledge of Data weave, Java development, and DevOps tools.
- Strong understanding of XML/SOAP/JSON message structures.
- Designing DevOps architecture, source control solutions, and code promotion processes.
- Designing automated environment management solutions.
- Understanding of SQL and PL/SQL and database knowledge
- Accredited qualifications in MuleSoft AnyPoint Platform and certified MuleSoft Developer/Professional.
- Expert in MuleSoft AnyPoint Exchange, Cloud Hub deployments, and performance tuning to APIs.
- Previous experience in other integration tools (Camel, WSO2, Web Methods, Tibco, Oracle SOA) and API management tools like Apigee.
- Agile experience (sprint planning, sprint meetings, retrospectives, etc.).
- Ability to quickly understand task requirements and drive quality results on time.
- Delivery-focused with the ability to pay attention to detail and ensure tasks are completed to expectations.
- Proven ability to prioritize workload effectively and multitask when necessary.
- Ability to build relationships through effective communication, influence, and negotiation with business SMEs, third-party consultants, technical experts, and business users.
- Willingness to take ownership of work and problems and see them through to completion, while dealing with a diverse range of people.
- Ability to work autonomously and contribute to a larger team.
- Self-motivation, rapid learning capability, and ability to work as a team player to support the team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
Send your profiles to [email protected]
If you have intrested for above role, kindly send your profiles to: [email protected]